www.kmfms.com

Microsoft bashing, linux, all to a KMFDM-ish (a cool band) theme.  Gotta
love that graphic!  I know this isn't really Mandrake related, but I'm
willing to bet some of you will like.

Ok, to keep this on topic, I'm thinking about adding a graphic to my
LILO prompt.  Mandrake 7.0 boot disk does it.  Is it possible for me to
do this as well?

I'm going to be playing around with this, if anyone has some hints
please post.  If I figure it out I will post how here.  Or, better yet,
is it possible to make my console login prompt a graphic? (no, not PC
ASCII characters)  I'm thinking the above graphic would be cool until I
get sick of it.

~Jeremy