Your comment is certainly one I listen too carefully particularly since it
is polite and not offensive in its approach, those who are offensive are
like barking dogs unworthy of attention, in the words of one reply  -  You
Know Who You Are.
Just for information why isn't it possible to simply decline to open large
attachments (not that I make a habit of sending them) , I open very few
attachments of any kind on security principle unless I know where they come
from.
The only reason for posting this attachment was to provide some amusement.
For the benefit of those who could (would) not open it the file is an mp3
skit on  the original Stones music for the 95 release with appropriate
updated words! (named win95sux)
 Placing on the web, I wouldn't know where and have forgotten how I obtained
it in the first place except I think it was one of the anti-microsoft sites.
Of course I am utterly spoilt using a 2mb bandwidth and can well remember
the frustrations of slow downloads however in this kind of scenario there
is, like sex & violence on TV, an easy solution, its called the off switch
or in computerese the mouse click -  lo and behold the problem is gone.
Please feel free to enlighten me further if there is some aspect of this I
have misunderstood since my one object was to lighten up peoples lives a
little ( not stir up the hornets nest--- well one hornet anyway,again that's
not directed at you of course)
"Weave a circle round him thrice,
  And close your eyes with holy dread,
  For he on honeydew hath fed,
  And drunk the milk of paradise."  (The linux user)