*** Before I read the complete thread.

Oh God, there we go again. Someone makes _one_ mistake on the list, and the
flaming starts all over again. Ok, it's not so nice of him to not consider the
poor modem-users when posting to the list by sending huge files, and it is quite
like you put it: "email bad manners". But aren't you exagerrating a little?
Remove him from the list permanently for one mistake?

After all, as I remember from the 2 flaming wars waged against me, you people
from this list claimed to be "newbie friendly" and "tolerant" and all that crap,
which I, according to you guys, wasn't when I told ppl to RTFM before asking
questions. So where's your so called tolerance for this fellow now? Who knows,
he might be just a newbie who doesn't realise other people need half an hour to
download a 2MB file because he has a high-bandwidth connection.

*** After I read the complete thread.

Ok, by now I've read the whole thread before pressing the "send mail" button, so
I know you didn't actually mean it this way and already kind of took back those
words you said. Next time try to be more careful with the harsh words though. I
for one don't give a rat's ass if you all flame me because I try to get a point
accross, but I heard rumours that there's actually a sub-branch of the "homo
geekus" whose brain hasn't completely developped into its binary form yet, and
who still have some fuzzy-logic algorithms they seem to interpret as feelings.
These underdevelopped sub-species of our race should be treated with care since
they can still get "hurt" in a non-physical way, leading to decreased efficiency
at work due to a state of "depression".

Ok, think you got my point ;)

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers