Hi:

Well, we here have trashed all our Win2000 CDs (Right where Win98) went.
We had moved back to 95 because we ran years on it without a problem
and had fast systems (performance was great!).  Now we are going to
Linus, and our systems seem to have achieved a new life.  The are
more solid, faster, and the responseivness is almost instant.  Wish we
had moved to Linux long ago.  Just my 2 cents.

Herman