With the winblows version you can also setup ICQ to listen on a particular
range
of ports, usually around about 20 are needed.
If you have several machines running ICQ through a single proxy then you
need to set up
each instance of ICQ to use a different range of ports.
Obviously you will need to open these ports in your proxy.

Hope this helps a little.

There is also info on this in the ICQ homepage.

Cheers:

Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>