> I'd like to know if there's a way to allow ICQ to function
> through a firewall on a Linux Machine.  So far, I haven't
> been able to find a solution.

I don't know about the linux version, but the Windows version has proxy
support. Since ICQ acts as a server, but listens to dynamic port, it
requires the use of a SOCKS proxy/firewall. Check your ICQ settings.

ELB

--
Eric L. Brine  |  Chicken: The egg's way of making more eggs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do you always hit the nail on the thumb?