Hello,

Thank you very much for your mail.  The problem that I am having is that there
does not seem to be any good information on setting up your network on
mandrake.  I am thinking of going back to RedHat.

You were right I did not have the telnet server installed - I installed this but
am still getting the same message.  Do you know if there is a website with some
information on trouble shooting networks with mandrake?

Thanks again,
Tom