In a message dated 4/24/00 11:58:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< First problem:  LILO.  Right now, I have to disable the
 primary hard drive
 > > in BIOS to boot my Linux drive.  When I boot the Linux
 drive, LILO asks me
 > > if I want to boot to Linux or my floppy drive.  I'd love to
 be able to make
 > > a choice between Windows and Linux as everything boots up.
 I attempted to
 > > reconfigure LILO, at the command prompt, but obviously I am
 not getting
 > > something.  I have the feeling that I need to somehow
 configure LILO on my
 > > Windows hard drive, since that is my primary master and
 what boots first.
 > > Any ideas/suggestions? >>

What I did was went and instead of having to configure LILO and mess with
wether linuxconf would work, bought System Commander which when installed on
the "primary/master" drive, works like a champ.