On Wed, 17 May 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>configuring sound.  Lothar or sndconfig both error out with an error in an
>isapnp call.  "Don't know what to do with (lines?) 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, or
>15 on or about line 453."  "/etc/isapnp.conf:453 -- fatal      no action
>taken"   And that file shows failed on next boot.  This if for a SoundBlaster
>AWE64.  I have more research to do.  -Gary-

Strange thing. I have an SB Awe 64 Value, and that works fine. I can't
help you with the isapnp thing. I looked at it and it leaves me quite
confused. Only thing that I can do is assure that it can work.

Good luck,
Paul

2nd Law of Tests: 80% of the final will be on the one
lecture you missed about the one book you didn't read.

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403