Alan Shoemaker wrote:

> Alan
>
> P.S. I bought my first computer in 1978, it was a TRS-80 Model
> I with 4 K of ram and a cassette deck to load programs and
> save data.  This was way before my first wordprocessor,
> Electric Pencil.  :-)

Hey Alan remember when the "new thing" was Wordstar?
I have a similar history with the Apple ][, still got pieces
of a Commodore 64 around here somewhere, used it on packet radio
in my ham days.  Before you could talk around the world instantly!
take care,
vern
--
Vernon Stilwell**Hardinsburg,Ky USA**[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    "You raise the blade, you make the change,