On Tue, 16 May 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    These new guys don't realize what a revolution the TRS-80 was.  At any
>rate, I don't know enough to much around with X configuration (I was hoping
>somebody would tell me when I first wrote a couple of weeks ago).  At any
>rate I had nothing much to lose since it was a new install, so for
>consistancy sake I did things the same way to find out just what was going

Looks like there are more than a few that date back to the time were
computers still were real machines  :)
TRS-80, Osborne, CPM. Those were the days.

Paul

Law of Tests: When reviewing your notes before an
exam, the most important ones will be illegible.

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403