On Sun, 14 May 2000, Bob wrote:

>Paul,
>       Found out and dragged the black screen on to my USER disktop, created a
>link, but am unable to change the icon to Netscape.  Now I have two screens one
>for xrpm and one for the big "N"?????  Oh, in my /root :)  I have the link on
>the desktop, and the icon is the Netscape wheel.

You dragged "the black screen"?? Not something like
/usr/local/bin/netscape, or /usr/bin/netscape?? As far as I know, the link
that you create that way should contain the right icon immediately...

I am kinda puzzled by your explanation...
Paul

>On Sun, 14 May 2000, you wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 May 2000, Eunice Thompson wrote:
>>
>> >Soooo, Anthony is there a way to install an icon for Netscape6 to my
>> >desktop in Mandrake 7.1??
>> >Eunice
>>
>> Never a simpler thing... Open KDE explorer or a KFM client, locate the
>> Netscape binary that runs netscape, drag it to the desktop. Select 'link'
>> when asked what you want to do with the file (Copy, move, link)
>>
>> Paul

Silence. Do you remember how that sounds?

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403