Just checking - have I got this right?  Macmillan have exclusive
rights?

Does that mean no more Cheapbytes CDs in the United Kingdom, for
example?  If that's the case I'll have to migrate to Debian!

PLEASE tell me I'm wrong........

in suspense

Glyn M.

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 03:16:40PM +0200, thus spake Denis HAVLIK:
> :~>Hi Denis
> :~> I thank heavens that I live in Finland and still have a choice from whom I
> :~>can buy Mandrake-Linux!
>
> I am not so sure. I think McMillan is not allowed to mess around in Europa
> anymore .-) But it will be basically the same package now AFAIK.
>
> cheers
>       Denis
> --
> Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
> Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> ZPoPyDA is a postgresql database adapter for Zope based on PoPy

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of its parts. "  *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *