Bryan Kim wrote:

> How do you get kde sounds to work? My sound card is a creative labs awe64, and
> I set up both the sound card and the midi player. Playmidi, cd player, and play
> all work. Play in particular can play the .wav files that come with KDE. Thanks
> for your help.

Hi Bryan. Do you mean system sounds? If so, you
have to go into the "k" icon (far left, bottom),
then pick "settings", then pick sound, then
system sounds. From there, you will pick the
event on the left side, and the sound on the
right. You can try them out with the test button.
Don't forget to check "enable" as well. Something
else you can do that is neat is add .wav files
just by drag 'n drop to that open windows list.

Neat stuff! ;-)