I'm sorry allan...but you are partially wrong...it does.

I was having problems "recieving" my posts back to me...
within minutes of posting...

it was taking sometimes 10 days to get them back...and sometimes
not at all.
The reason for this...was because I didn't cap the  "N"
in newbie...ever since I started capping the "n"...I've had no
problem...

for further proof...look at every one elses posts   heading
where the address is...
everyone else is also using the cap "N"