KompuKit....replying to myself here (argh!).  Judging from the
time it took this message to arrive back in my mail I guess
that the uppercase 'N' is related to somehow slowing down the
time it takes for the sick old server running this list to
send back out the email it receives.  I've sent messages after
this one but addressed with an uppercase 'N' instaed of with a
lower case 'n'and it was back in my mail within an hour.  All
while this message was languishing someplace on the tired old
server (Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat.) for 4 days.

I think maybe a higher priority needs to be placed on fixing
this problem.

Alan