The date was 10 of July 2000, when was written:

>> >My CD-ROM is on secondary master, if it helps.
>>
>> That works fine. If your CDRom is secondary master, the /dev/cdrom should
>> point to /hdb. Can you verify that this is the case by running
>>

>This also works for me.  But my CDROM is also secondary master and is
>pointed to by /hdc.  /hda being my HDD.

Oops, I must have been something like drunk, a secondary master should
indeed be hdc...

Very weird that you are not able to get this thing going, it looks al
fine. I'm afraid that I have to give up here...

Paul

--
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
BEGIN IT NOW !

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403