On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, M.O. Richardson wrote:

>Paul:
>
>Thanks for your reply.  I'm feeling a little dense right now, but what do
>you mean when you say installer?  Is there a file on the 7.1 tree called
>installer or are you referring to the Drakconf?  Thanks.
>
>Mark

Hi Mark,
Since I have never done anything through FTP (phone charges would murder
me) I can't be of help on how to activate the installation process from
the FTP tree. I use CD's and when the PC boots from the installation cd,
it automatically starts the installation program (in my words the
"installer")

Hope someone else can answer your question in a way that you can do
something with it.

Good luck!
Paul

--