Whoops, I forgot to mention this obvious way of doing it. The only problem is
that the full dowload will take eons longer than selecting only the packages that
you need for a workstation, development, or server install. If the directories
are anything like the ISO image of the disk, then the total size of your download
will be 650 megabytes. It took me over an hour and 10 minutes of record setting
cablemodem  download speed (1.76 Mbps) to get the entire image and almost the
same amount of time using a T1 at work (there is probably a speed limit on the
server end).

Victor