Be VERY VERY VERY carefull. KDE2 is excellent, but just going into
beta. If you grab the rpm's from the cooker mirrors (Mandrake-devel) it
will replace your 1.x KDE. If you choose to do that please wait for my
next update of the packages. Either later today or Friday sometime. There
are a lot of bug fixes and it will save you frustration.

-Chris

--

--Chris