Hi,

        I tried it (the beta, which I downloaded and installed acording to the
directions on kde.org website) and it wasn't too bad, but still buggy.

Later,
Rob

 On Mon,
17 Jul 2000, frank wrote: > at present, with kde2 in beta and nearing release,
kde is the more  > advanced...the coming of koffice will likely be the most
important linux  > event of the last several years...