sorry to cut off your name but i cant post up here if i dont for some reason. like i
said
many many of these browswers are in beta. some in alpha.  hopefull konquer will
fix u up soon. its coming out with kernal 2.4 supposedly and should do it all do it
well.

if u love me, send me some penguin toys :)

> the problem with all the browsers for Linux is the lack of Java compatability.  I
>had a problem
> with Netscape crashing every time I used AIM Quickbuddy.  At the time I didn't have
>any other
> choices, Opera doesn't support Java.... I heard Skate does, but it doesn't support
>Javascript!  We
> need an IE for Linux!!
>
> --- patrick darcy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Roman Korcek wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Patrick,

> > > <smartypants>
> > > Opera isn't free and Mozilla is the successor of Netscape (at least
> > > it's trying to be).

i thought it was sorta like  but not netscape.