Dennis,

    I had this problem too when I first set up my network... My solution was
I had incorrectly typed the IP address in under my TCP/IP properties for my
network card.  After I fixed this, I was able to ping perfectly.  Hope this
helps.

- Joe :)

| Have you petted your penguin today? :) |
| Registered Linux user #183248          |