> Hello,
> I have an Addtron NIC (AEF330TX). I was looking through the list of
> supported hardware, and I did not see my card listed.  Is there any way I
> can get a "driver" (I don't know the proper Linux term) for my card, or is
> there an all-purpose "driver" that I can use?
>
> Rolando
> Windows h@x0r
> Linux newbie
>__________ Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
> http://explorer.msn.com
 Rolando often times there is a generic chip set that the mfg. uses on itsw
card.You may want to look at the card and see if you can ID the chip set. I
use a D-Link but all the Linux installlers have identified it as a Via Rhine
technologies chipset.
At worst run the LM install and hopefully it will identify the chip set.
--
John Wheat