"Ronald J. Hall" wrote:

> Mike & Tracy Holt wrote:
>
> > That's ok, evidently they're going to be turned off at midnight...
> > another victory for those poor people who have to spend their mornings
> > deciding which Porche to drive to work today  =(
>
> Well, their execution <smile> got a stay, it appears. Now they have
> until September...
>
> I still have the same problem though. Label me #dense, but I went to
> their website, and there is no place to just register. I removed the
> gnapster rpm, deleted .gnapster in /home, then reinstalled the rpm,
> and still get the same error. "invalid password". ;-(
>
> --
>                                                                /\
>                                                            Dark><Lord
>                                                                \/
Try using knapster and signing up as a new user.  You don't have to go
to the site at all, just check the box at the bottom of the knapster
client.  I would assume that gnapster does it the same way.  If you
don't have knapster, go to:
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/MandrakeCooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS
and scroll through the rpms until you find it.

Mike
--
Mike & Tracy Holt