Romanator wrote:

> Any success out there with BootMagic and Linux?
> --
> Roman
> Registered Linux User #179293

Roman,
I have Win2000,98 & BeOS running with Mandrake 7.1 using Boot Magic as
the boot manager.  It should recognise Mandrake okay, in BM
configuration click on "add" (new OS) in the window that opens you
should see the partition that Linux is installed on, if not click the
"advanced" box and it will give details of all your partitions,
including those for Linux, click on the appropriate one and it will add
it to the BM start-up window.  Hope this helps, feel free to e-mail me
direct if you think I might be able to help to avoid delays on this
server.

Roger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]