I have Linux Mandrake 7.0 complete to which I added MDK 7.1 from Max.linux Magazine,
and 7.0 came with an edition of Partition Magic, which created my linux partition on
my second hard drive, but I don't know why BootMagic wont find your partition.  I can
only suggest deactivating, uninstalling  and then re-installing Bottmagic...I dont
think you'll have to re-install MDK...
Good Luck>>>>>>  :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Has any one been successful configuring Linux Mandrake 7.1 and another
> OS such as WinNT4?
> BootMagic recognizes Windows NT4 but I cannot recognize Linux. Should I
> run fdisk /MBR and rerun the Linux installation?
>
> Any success out there with BootMagic and Linux?
> --
> Roman
> Registered Linux User #179293

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://home.netscape.com/webmail/