I have BootMagic working with WinNT and Linux. All you
need to do is run the BM config  program from NT and
add the Linux boot partition to the list. I believe
the program even gives you a list of partitions to
choose from once you've clicked the Add button. By no
means do you need to go to the trouble of reinstalling
Linux. Hope this helps.

-Dave