After I installed Mandrake 7.1 I had to set up the boot from Linux for it to
work in boot magic.  Don't know why but it worked for me.

Wilson

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] How can I configure MDK7.1 with another OS using
BootMagic?

I have Linux Mandrake 7.0 complete to which I added MDK 7.1 from Max.linux
Magazine, and 7.0 came with an edition of Partition Magic, which created my
linux partition on my second hard drive, but I don't know why BootMagic wont
find your partition.  I can only suggest deactivating, uninstalling  and
then re-installing Bottmagic...I dont think you'll have to re-install MDK...
Good Luck>>>>>>  :)