> Pungki....try adding the option 'noauth' to your
> '/etc/ppp/options' file.
>
> Alan

Thanks. It works. But there is a new problem. Now I can connect to
internet. But I can't browsing. If  I point my Netscape to www.netscape.net
there is an error message like this :

"Netscape is unable to locate the server www.netscape.net. Please check the
server name and try again. "

"Warning : the following hosts are unknown :
                home.netscape.com
                home6.netscape.com
                internic.net
This mean that some or all hosts will be unreachable.

Perhaps there is a problem with your name server ? If your site must use a
non-root name server you will need to set the SOCKS_NS environment variable
to point at the appropriate name server. It may (or may not) be necessary to
set this variable or the SOCKS host preference to the IP adress of the host
in question rahter than its name.
Counsult your system administrator. "

A friend of mine told me to look the file resolv.conf. But I don't know what
should I write in that file. Anyone can help me ? Thank's a lot.

-Pungki