>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 8/26/00, 6:37:05 PM, "Juggernaut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding [newbie] kppp error:

> Hello...
> A few days ago, I have download some themes from www.tucows.com I'm
download
> a themes for enlightement. And then I don't know how to change desktop
> themes on enlightement. If KDE has theme manager (on KDE Control
Center) to
> manage themes, GNOME theme selector can't do the same.  GNOME Control
Center
> only change the background. If I use theme selector, I don't know how
> install a new theme (I don't know the extension of the file that theme
> selector recognize). Or I should use 3d party program ? Anyone can
help me ?
> Thank's a lot.

> -Pungki

Hi
If you have 3 button mouse here's how.
Place the files in .enlightenment/themes in your home directory
Then in enlightenment use the middle button and one of the options is
theme followed by a list of all your installed themes.