What in the world would one do with all that RAM? I can half understand
having that much processor, but on a machine that you're not using as a
server I can't figure what all that RAM would be good for other than just
sitting there and being ALOT of RAM. Poor little programs would get lost
in all that room!  :(

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299