I'm a economics phd student--I write in LaTeX and do some light
programming so Linux is nicer than Windows for me.

David Owen Kritzberg (david.kritzberg-at-colorado.edu)
Department of Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder
Campus Box 256, Boulder CO 80309-0256
Tel: 303-492-7709 Fax: 303-492-8960