On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, you wrote:

When I first bought Mandrake Linux and I was having problems.  I had registered
with them.  I had send in for a Support through e-mail and they didnt give me
any direct answer to my problems.  They referred me to a web page and to enlist
myself with the [EMAIL PROTECTED] gangs.  Well,  here I am still
enlisted.  Didnt get no help through the technical support but through the
newbies maillist.

Rob

 > unfortunately you only get support when you buy their boxed sets,
well i got  > mine out of a magazine for linux so i get no support what so ever
from  > Macmillan