Would it be too much to ask that this discussion be continued privately? It really
has nothing at all to do with the content matter of this list and it think it is a
little inconsiderate to the many of us out here who are not Americans and
futhermore really couldn't give one hoot about U.S. politics and elections.

Thank you.