I have a
Micron 450 PII
128 Megs of ram
Diamond Viper 550
and a bunch of other *hitola that I don't think I need to mention but
in the installation during the X configuration it recommends Riva 128 but
it SEEMS it should be recommending RIVA TNT or Diamond 550. I try to set
it to those and I get error two when it tries to run X. Sure it will run X
but I can't change res, and it's probably wasting resources. Is there any
good information out there about this?

Problem two. This is more or less a repost but when it tries to load the
Ethernet card (Macronix, Inc. [MXIC]MX987x5 (NETWORK_ETHERNET tulip) When
I try to figure out which DHCPD client to use I try to load after
installation it will not load (during the beginning). This started with
7.2b3 (which if they would have never added whatever they added it would
have worked fine like it did in 7.1).

Thanks in advance for any hints or suggestions.

Starz McCllelan