> Would someone on the list be kind enough to walk me through the
> necessary steps for uninstalling Redhat from my PC,  yet keeping
> the existing partition for Linux intact (I'm also using Windows
> 95) in preparation for a clean installation of Mandrake 7.1 ?
> John Gasbarre
> Vinalhaven Island, ME
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/hunzaman1
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    During the 7.1 (also 7.2) install you'll be able to choose to
keep your existing partitions, and which ones you want to format.
So you don't need to uninstall RH, just select all your ext2
partitons for re-formatting during the Mandrake install
--
Tom Brinkman     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay