Ozz...my guess would be the amount of resources that it's using at the
time. Clearly something is becoming unstable. I've noticed that lately I
can run all kinds of other program while I'm running Seti without any
trouble. Even Star Office if you can believe that! However, as soon as I
start using Nutscrape there's a momentary flushing noise from Deeeeeeeeeep
inside the processor and X-windows crashes out to the Console login and
restarts X all over.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:13am ,Austin L. Denyer spake passionately in a message: