It was Oct 6, 2000, 08:25, when Austin L. Denyer keyboarded:

>Out of interest, how long are the work units taking on your machine?  Mine
>is a little under 20 hours on an AMD K6-2 at 380Mhz.
>
>I am sure that many manual writers are competing in some form of obfuscation
>project...

Hey Ozz et al,

I am running seti-stuff too since quite a while. I got the version 3
software just this morning, and it is running no problem. I got the i686
which is very compliant with my Pentium-II/400. A work unit is completed
in abour 12 hours here.

Paul

--
Q: Why did witches stop flying on brooms?
A: Splinters...

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-