In a message dated 10/14/2000 8:08:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I have called micrsoft and got my free support that comes with the purchase
> of a new operating system.
> they helped me on the spot and I had 30 day left to ask for more help.

yes but spending $89.00 on an os is just too much for a little security of
one month free support, its pathetic!
i would rather have unlimmited support for a lifetime with linux sure you
dont always get your responce right away but heck when your pirating and
hacking software to save a buck you dont have who the hell needs support!