I have purchased mandrake powerpack 8.1. I got registered also.
I did login. and started creating an incident. I am not sure what is the
title? I typed one for power pack i got the next screen saying that I don't
own any unit. I typed my user name. Then also same how to roceed to use the
mandrake expert during this period. Validity exist upto 25/2/2
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017