Benjamin Sher wrote:
Dear Barry:

Thanks so much. I just noticed the javarc which you attached to your
original message. I copied it, installed it in office52/user/config,
clicked on Bookmarks, Java, then JavaSetup. SO52 instantly recognized
it, I exited and returned, tested the Java, and, yes, it works
perfectly.

Please note: the SO directory is NOT office52/usr/config but
office52/user/config. That is, "user", NOT "usr". That really threw me
off. You've got to be careful with your spelling.

Thanks so much.

Benjamin
--
Benjamin and Anna Sher
Sher's Russian Web

I am glad it is up and running.  I do apologize for the typo's.
A little more time spent proof reading prior to hitting send
would save a lot of headaches.
--
Barry :-)

Registered Linux User #183879