Ok, I have been through two different configure setups, one from Linuxnewbie and

the other from  a book called "Mastering Linux". Neither of which reflects the current

Samba 2.0.7 that I am using and I have also looked at the mandrake site. Anyone know of

a good source to guide me through setting up Samba? I'm close but can't quite get

there with the available info. Swat won't make the changes for me. I get a error

message that says My computer is not authorized access. Should I have been in root and

not gone to a browser as a plain ole user?  Advise is, as usual, always welcome.

--
Dennis M. a registered Linux user #180842