I just bought a Linksys Ether16 10baseT LAN Card...

ISA version   it appears to be also ...  a  "LNE2000T" card

cost:  19.95

http://www.linksys.com/support/support.asp?spid=26

it says that it is Linux compatible on the directions.
but that is all it says...it also has a setup floppy
for PNP systems (under win95,98,NT, etc)

I need to know, if I just plug in this card, into a empty
ISA slot...then startup my Mandrake 7.02...will Mandrake
be able to SEE this card...right out of the box?

and/or  if I install/upgrade to 7.2 do I or will I
first have to use the setup floppies to disable the PNP,
etc.  ?
as it says I might have to do...for PNP systems?

I have a Pentium 233MMX, on a BCM sq591 Motherboard.
--
             Registered Linux User:167369