On Saturday 08 November 2003 02:03 am, Dooggie wrote:
> I used drakconnect it came up with this message:
> insmod /lib/modules/2.4.19-mdk/kernel/drivers/net/sis900.o.gz
> failed wizcancel at /usr/libDrakX/my-gtk.pm line 162

Dooggie, sorry. That's beyond me. However, your kernel is 2.4.19
and maybe a newer one may help. Only idea I can come up with is
to install kernel 2.4.21. - On the other hand, your network card
seems to be commonplace, so it's very strange that Mandrake
chokes on it. - Of course, the "brain-dead" solution is to
replace the ethernet card with some well known card, such as a
RealTech, but wait a little : I'm quite confident that somebody
on this list has the key to your problem.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*This mail was sent from a 100 % Microsoft free computer*