> hey i right books and i create many things but you want to know what if i
> post them on the internet i am going to have to expect one person buys it and
> then redistributes it to their friends and then thier friends and so on.

Mike...this thought relies on the thought that you have an alternative to
giving it away.  That would be more believable if you knew how to spell
"right" and that "i" should be capitalized.

I'd suggest, in any case, that you simply stop responding to anything
posted on this thread so we can get the conference back on topic as what
you or anyone does with Windows is irrelevant here.

Cheers --- Larry