In a message dated 04-Nov-00 17:12:20 Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

but who let these mental midgets in here in the first place?
They seem to take pleasure in ripping off Microsoft. Why not rip them off in
the best possible manner? Don't use their products AT ALL! Isn't that why
we're all here?

heres a thought were still trying to make that final leap into nowindows!
some of us still dont quite grasp all of linux, or some like me still cant
seem to get linux to hop onto the net, like in my case i have yet to find a
way to get my isp to work with linux so if you notice my address says
[EMAIL PROTECTED] hmm theres a subtle hint right there, nor can i find a free
isp that doesnt require a dumb little software prog that encrypts my password
into swiss cheese.

you know i tried to tell you people to just drop the subject its getting old
it has been old since day 1 you dont like what i do to bad, quit your moaning
and get on with it, this post has been battered over a few choice words, and
its really stupid. so if we can all agree

LETS MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!