Hi all,

I have a dell inspiron 3700 pIII 450mhz, I installed ver 7.2 and everything
worked fine.  When I installed linux I had my usb iomega zip drive installed.
 During the installation the os found the zip drive, and installed the folder
in the mount folder.  But when I go to it, it has a lock on it.  I went into
gtkzip, and it shows the zip drive as having a scsi connection.  Even though
it found it as a usb drive during install.

When the computer boots up, it loads the usb stuff fine, with no errors.

Any help would be appreciated

Bob