On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, pablito wrote:

>Still using windows unfortunately. need to figure out how to configure Wine,
>and spend some money on hard disks and more software.  Why is it that the
>linux crowd loves to program all kinds of graphics stuff but gets bored with
>creating something basic like a word processor?

Like Wordperfect 8 for linux, indeed. Or abiword for linux. Or Kword for
Linux. Or Klyx. Or Maxwell. Or StarOffice. Or Applixware I agree... not
really...

Paul
--
Babies are nature's way to show the world to people.
At 2 in the morning.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
             Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Pine 4.30