Dear All,
I installed Suse 7 a couple of days ago and it was sharing my computer
with LinuxM7.2.Something I did in there  made it impossible to boot back
into Linux7.2. I had to reinstall Linux 7.2  Also, I made the mistake of
trying to setup my internet in Suse and I think it stole my serial port
or i/o or whatever because now I cannot get on the net with Linux7.2.

 I was on the net without a problem before with Linux 7.2. I have set up
everything I can however it says my modem is busy and that there is no
card found even though I have it set up as it was before in the
/etc/modules.conf file and with linux conference.

 One benefit I got though is now my Mp'3 play great in LinuxM7.2 and they
did not before. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking of
removing Suse and hopefully that will get my internet up in Linux7.2
again. What would be the best way to do this? Thank you very much for
your help.Sincerely, Marcia
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.